No personal data is obtained, stored or shared by this site or by Google.
The collection of information
Every time you log on to our website your IP (Internet Protocol)address registers on our servers. Your IP address reveals no information other than the number assigned to you. We do not use this technology to get any personal data against your knowledge or free will (i.e., automatically recording e-mail addresses of visitors). Nor do we use it for any purpose other than to help us monitor traffic on our website, or (in case of criminal activity or misuse of our information) to cooperate with law enforcement.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeingto be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws andregulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated termsand conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. Thematerials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on DeanTLarson.com's site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on DeanTLarson.com's site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by DeanTLarson.com whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on DeanTLarson.com's site are given "as is". DeanTLarson.com makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, DeanTLarson.com does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should DeanTLarson.com or itssuppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for lossof information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging outof the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials onDeanTLarson.com's Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility thatDeanTLarson.com or a DeanTLarson.com approved agent has been told orally or inwritten of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permitconstraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty orcoincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The materials showing up on DeanTLarson.com'ssite could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. DeanTLarson.comdoes not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, orcurrent. DeanTLarson.com may roll out improvements to the materials containedon its site whenever without notification. DeanTLarson.com does not, then again,make any dedication to update the materials.
DeanTLarson.com has not checked on themajority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in chargeof the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connectiondoes not infer support by DeanTLarson.com of the site. Utilization of any suchconnected site is at the user's own risk.
DeanTLarson.com may update these terms ofutilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing thissite you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms andConditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
Any case identifying with DeanTLarson.com'ssite should be administered by the laws of the country of united statesDeanTLarson.com State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Useof a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as perthese standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy ofindividual data is secure and maintained.
Copyright Text and Footer Links